By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect in 5 minutes ( This has convinced me to buy it)

My friend really wanted to play Mass Effect since he owns a PS3.(I said sure) I come back from class after a couple of hours and found out he saved over my game, by accident. The same week I heard about keeping your saved games, because of story reasons.

I had to restart since he's white and I'm black/mexican...Son of a B#*&@

(at least this time I might choose to bone the human) :)

Bow Chicka Wow Wow

SHHH...

MY COMMON SENSE IS TINGLING.

Around the Network

CurlyAfrobro said:
My friend really wanted to play Mass Effect since he owns a PS3.(I said sure) I come back from class after a couple of hours and found out he saved over my game, by accident. The same week I heard about keeping your saved games, because of story reasons.

I had to restart since he's white and I'm black/mexican...Son of a B#*&@

(at least this time I might choose to bone the human) :)

Bow Chicka Wow Wow

If you finished the game, a separate save file is created, so your loss of that game save is not really a problem.

Truth does not fear investigation

Its my favorite RPG of this gen - I've played almost all of them sans Dragon Age.

Can't wait for Mass Effect 2. ME is definately a game that every RPGer needs to play. It has its flaws (side missions and technical issues), but the story is fantastic.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Next to FF tactics its my favorite rpg of all time. The story is great and the characters are so damn awesome. With that said it has some issues. Texture pop ins, side missions, and the vehicle combat to name a few.

mrstickball said:
Its my favorite RPG of this gen - I've played almost all of them sans Dragon Age.

Can't wait for Mass Effect 2. ME is definately a game that every RPGer needs to play. It has its flaws (side missions and technical issues), but the story is fantastic.

. . .and you sir, need to play yourself some Dragon Age. You will not be disappointed.

Around the Network
nofingershaha said:
texture pop-ins drove me mad!!!

Stil love the game though.

ugh and stil was on the pc version!.

this is brilliant.. did you guys read what was actually on the time line :D

endimion -

I read every part of the codex multiple times. Great stuff =)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.