By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Japan makes the best games.....wtf?!? (poll discussion)

this site is much different from the rest of the gaming community, most people would agree that the West has better games so don't sound so surprised at the polls.

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
this site is much different from the rest of the gaming community, most people would agree that the West has better games so don't sound so surprised at the polls.

Can you prove that?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

GamingChartzFTW said:

Darth....you seeing this!!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

GamingChartzFTW said:

LMAO, EPIC

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

when it comes to one country i think japan is the best but when it comes to western against eastern world western world wins.

Around the Network

Of course Japan was going to win this site`s poll. A disproportionately large amount of users on here tend to prefer Japanese games. And on gaming message boards in general, those type of gamers are absolutely overrepresented. Honestly I can`t really make a decision on this poll. Both the Western and Japanese games look good. There are plenty of western gamers that don`t give Japanese games a chance (god forbid they see animu on the box art, many will develop a negative impression right away unless it`s Street Fighter or something) though from what I`ve seen on the net there are plenty of western Japanophiles that won`t give western games a fair chance as well. Probably because it hurts their e-cred among their niche social circle. The Japanese software is great. It`s just that I find myself less interested in jrpgs and more interested in Japanese games of other genres (ie. Bayonetta, Blazblue, the Japanese adventure games on PC and DS)

outlawauron said:
nen-suer said:

outlawauron said:
Of course Japan makes better games.

Look at the greats!

Nintendo
Sony
Konami
Capcom
Tecmo
Square Enix

Let's not even get into all of the small developers either.

Atlus, SEGA ?

I'd count Sega (how'd I miss Sega?!)

You...forgot ?!!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Weaboos! The lot of them.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Weaboos! The lot of them.

Just who exactly are you calling weaboos?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

It's called opinion.. and as long as it varies from person to person, so will the country who makes the best games for that individual.

Check out my game about moles ^