By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Big Will NSMB Wii Be? Possibly 9 Million Before the End of the Year?

Mr.Awsome said:
All I know is that it has no chance of reaching 11 mil in less than a year.

You tell them, Mr.Awsome. You tell them all.

Around the Network

I will bet you sig control for a month, Khuutra.

Mr.Awsome said:

No offense, my brother, but you've got less than fifty posts. I don't have any reason to believe you'll even be around by the time the bet comes to fruition.

Khuutra said:
Mr.Awsome said:
All I know is that it has no chance of reaching 11 mil in less than a year.

You tell them, Mr.Awsome. You tell them all.

OH yea he'll tell us.  But just for the sake of showing the bigger picture, Mr. Awesome you might not want to hold onto that.  It will be over 8 million in 7 weeks AT LEAST.  Hard to believe it won't sell 3 million in 45 weeks.  Now you sure you want to hold onto that haha. 

Khuutra said:
Mr.Awsome said:

No offense, my brother, but you've got less than fifty posts. I don't have any reason to believe you'll even be around by the time the bet comes to fruition.

lol. whatever you say, khuutra. you obviously know what youre talking about.

Around the Network
Mr.Awsome said:
Khuutra said:
Mr.Awsome said:

Okay, okay, I'll take the bet. Sig control for a month. What are the specific terms, here?

Khuutra said:
Mr.Awsome said:
Khuutra said:
Mr.Awsome said:

Okay, okay, I'll take the bet. Sig control for a month. What are the specific terms, here?

well, if it hits 11 mil before november 15th, then you win and we can start there. otherwise we are going to have to wait until that week.

Mr.Awsome said:
Khuutra said:
Mr.Awsome said:

well, if it hits 11 mil before november 15th, then you win and we can start there. otherwise we are going to have to wait until that week.

Okay. How about you put the bet in your sig? That way we won't forget.

Khuutra said:
Mr.Awsome said:
Khuutra said:
Mr.Awsome said:

Okay. How about you put the bet in your sig? That way we won't forget.

alright i will n stuff n shit. may i remind you that only 2 games this entire decade have been able to achieve such a feat.

Oh btw would rather this thread not turn into a betting thread. Just friendly predictions and insight on the game's sales and whatnot. So I guess I'm cool with that one because it is hilarious but wall posts or private messages I would rather ya do.