By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The official Endless Ocean: Blue world thread of pure Joy and Awesomeness

I've finished the main story and am working through the rest of the game. 27 hours and counting!

Not dived with anyone yet. I need to add the other FCs.

Perhaps we can arrange a few dives from here?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

I am free Friday/Saturday and Sunday (except Sunday evening)

I already dived with Gnac, and as the multiplayer doesn't seem to allow me to show others my dolphins I probably can't show Cheebee anything.... but I can probably show Baz a thing or two (of course if you are both available I will join you both, or whatever)

If only it wasn't region locked

Cool. I reckon Saturday evening before I join the Cal of Duty Reflex league (that's at 10.55) Hopefully I can get on the Wii before 9.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I'm currently visiting family and won't be back home (where my Wii is) for another 2 weeks, probably, so I won't be able to join in any co-op diving fun until then, unfortunately!
Too bad it's not possible to show your dolphins on multiplayer... Ah well. I currently have 6 dolphin partners, yay. Still chugging away towards the 1 million P goal, haha, it'll take a while.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I got home really late last night so I didn't get to play much, but very impressed with the improvements so far. Looks much richer than the original. The textures are more pronounced and the animations even more lifelike. Better lighting effects, more fish - a lot more, schools of fish are now a school of independant fish that follow each other, plant life looks better, etc., etc. I could go on and on. Very impressive.

Humans are still stiff but not as bad as in EO (which was laughably bad in that regard). My only complaint so far is I don't like the rigidity of the storyline but I guess that's just the beginning until you've learned everything you'll need to know and also that there's a lot less info about the fishes. I prefer getting more and more details about them on addition trips.

Not sure how I feel about the pulsar but I'll admit it was a little ridiculous being able to go pet sharks and such without fear of attack so I appreciate the added realism but not sure if I'll enjoy shooting them or if it'll just be annoying.

Around the Network

I got the game last night but couldn't play it because I had to finish a group project. I'll play it tonight. I want to hear my Chloe Agnew (from Celtic Woman) to sing <3

I'm about an hour in and I have to say that I'm mixed about this game. Much of the tedium is gone but at the same time, I miss a few things like being able to move about on your boat as supposed to the new island. I'm also not a big fan of diving leveling.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Finally have some photos to share in the other thread - when I get time - but I was wondering how do you get more dolphin friends in Blue World. I've come across at least 4 types so far but none have popped up around the island (like they use to around the boat in EO).

Also how many are you allowed to have? Since there's different oceans do you get a selection for each?

I'll explain in 30 minutes Gamerace....(unless someone else does) teatime now

You need to do Dolphin shows Gamerace. Finley will then help you befriend.

Yes.