By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Local PS3 stock levels - eating up 360 shelf space

nightsurge said:
kowenicki said:
Icyedge said:
kowenicki said:
@mikeb

So again you enforce my point.... if that was a UK store that stock wouldnt last more than a day or two at the moment. I dont know if it works differently in the Netherlands but over here its crazy during the whole of December

You do know there is only one more weekend before xmas?

His thread has absolutely nothing to do about worldwide sale.

No I know... it appears to have nothing to do with anything other than a store manager somewhere in holland over ordering PS3's. 

I think I am right in saying store stock levels are the managers responsibility in mediamarkt stores and are not dictated by company policy... thats right isnt it Mike?

Ouch... Another failed attempt by MikeB at PS3 boosting.  Seriously, are your arms getting tired yet?

Here at my local stores, PS3 Slims are allways in stock en mass like in your pics.  It's the Wii's and 360's that are always sold out... how do we know that's not the case in your store since you aren't showing any Wii or 360 pics and the only pics you show are of mass amounts of PS3 hardware that hasn't moved at all since you started this thread?

What type of manager would order hundreads of hundreads of product if he wasnt sure that they will sell. There is way too many to be an overstock because it doesnt sell. Thats different then having no more 360 and Wii but still having PS3 bundle in the PS3 section. Like I said before, Mike B hasnt said anything about PS3 destroying 360 anyway. Also we already know that PS3 is selling really well in "others". Dont take this as personnaly.