By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I would love to play a sequel to BG&E - and it would be perfect on the Wii. Hovercraft sequences, camera, style of graphics. I seriously enjoyed the first game (very tempted to replay it just for fun soon).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Id rather want it on 360+ ps3

because if its wii only I wont buy it, its not worth it. Even if I do have a wii. I wont, it will dissapoint me. Please dont flame me for this, I know what IM talking about. Wii only owners are missing out on the best things.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

zackblue said:

because if its wii only I wont buy it, its not worth it. Even if I do have a wii. I wont, it will dissapoint me. Please dont flame me for this, I know what IM talking about. Wii only owners are missing out on the best things.

wrong, most of us got a pc which produces the best graphics again, already.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

zackblue said:

Trolling too much ?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

zackblue said:

1st Don't ask people to not flame if you're doing it yourself

2nd I'm glad I'll miss out on Twilight Princess, Metroid 3, Galaxy, Zack & Wiki, Fire Emblem, RE 4 ultimate version,  Tales of Symphonia 2 cause they're not on Wii right.

The game, just like Okami, was meant to be on Wii. I'm really curious how you can be dissapointed with a Wii version of a game that's not even announced. 

Around the Network

I would definitely buy BG&E2 if it came out on the 360, but considering this rumor is from a blogspot blog, how reliable is it?

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

zackblue, remember what your mom, teachers, and basically all adults used to say?

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it."

You knew saying that that you'd be flamed. I won't edit it, because it would ruin the context. But try to avoid comments like that in the future.

Wow, that would be just awesome! If this rumour and the one about the Skies of Arcadia sequel is true that would mean that two of my most wanted sequels are actually in production!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I never played the original. I suppose that makes me a horrible, despicable person.
I'll have to go and find it somewhere to play it....

Wow, sounds interesting, but then I need an US WII after all, since the first game never hit Japan. PS3 version is handier of course, as the PS3 is region-free.

@Zackblue, ahum missing out all the good things? Hah, you're missing something my friend! You're missing the magic of Zack & Wiki, Fatal Frame IV, Metroid Prime, Monster Hunter 3, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, No More Heroes, Zelda, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart and all what has released and are coming. I'll be a PS3 owner next week but I'm 100% sure, WII stays my favorite until some bunch of interesting releases are dropped on the PS3. And then I mean a "whole" bunch, considering the fact I'll own 30+ WII games by the end of this year :P

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo