By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is more cute?

Who is more cute?

Taylor 3 12.00%

The puppy.. 22 88.00%

Total:25

Both are adorable! I pick Taylor though

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

I'd laugh if that dog lynched her xD

Seece said:

I'd laugh if that dog lynched her xD

Why would anything bite Taylor Swift? lol

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

How old are you, PS3?

I mean.. are you 12?

yes the puppy is wiening

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
damkira said:
How old are you, PS3?

I mean.. are you 12?

21 why?

gustave154 said:
yes the puppy is wiening

Yeah sometimes the sexism on this site saddens me. :'( If it was one of the beatles holding the puppy, the puppy would get 0 votes.

The fact that I had to see Taylor Swift's face 16 times just to scroll down and post something is unnecessary.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
The fact that I had to see Taylor Swift's face 16 times just to scroll down and post something is unnecessary.

There is only 1 Taylor photo....

blaydcor said:

Don't you mean 21..

Anyway.. the puppy.  At least in that picture.

Pixel Art can be fun.