By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where should I start the God of War series?

Played the GoW3 demo and really enjoyed it. The best thing about it though isn't in GoW 1 and 2... the QTEs are all placed on the screen where the button is on the controller, so you don't have to hunt to figure out what button they are asking you to press.

Around the Network

Avoid Chains of Olympus. If that had been the only GoW game I played, I'd think the series is garbage.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I think you should start off with the first game and then the second game. God of War 3 is only 4 months away.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I was hooked to the game the first time a played it. If you didn't like it right of the bat I dont know if you ever will... But I don't know how that is possible. I would just try to beat the first one, it doesnt take that long

Bought the God of War collection after loving the GoW3 demo.

Around the Network
naznatips said:

:/ the GoW3 demo is nothing compared to the first hours of GoW 1 & 2, but whatever. I'm glad you decided to give the series another chance!

naznatips said:

it's not possible to play 3 GOW games in 3 months,you'll end up in hospital with Kratos wrists injury,especially if you are over 30yr

Above & Beyond

why only 2 hours? With another 3 you can finish the first one!

Maybe you can buy the collection? Maybe a upgrade in visuals will help you get more engaged and trphies could give you a reason to go back.

LOL ignore my post. I only read the first page.