By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Manliest Songs

You might aswell change the thread tittle to AC/DC songs

Around the Network

Just by clicking on this thread, I grew a manly mustache!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Totally forgot this guy - way up there with manly songs. Not only a manly song, but the empitomy of a manly man. He is what happens when you mix one part Chuck Norris and one part AC/DC:

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Macho Man already taken, I see lol

anyway, here's one. hope It hasn't been posted yet, my i-nets playing silly buggers.

There is nothing manlier than Lemmy's moustache
Motörhead - Ace of Spades

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I'm not entirely sure what a manly song is so hard to comment. If it means screaming and death metal or quirky sounds in a "montage" then well then I want none of that.

But I guess it could also mean something that kinda gets ya pumped up. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor and Becoming the Bull by Atreyu generally gets me pretty pumped.

Manliest Sony?

Hai, douzo!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

There is a better one by Venom, but youtube doesn't have it. History lesson time kids! Venom were the first black metal band and influenced just about every form of extreme metal there is today. They used VERY VERY old equipment to record hence the sound quality.

PSN ID: KingFate_