By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN PS3 Game of the YEAR NOMIMEES (WTF?!)

..... The lack of Demon's Soul is dissapointing. I'll pass this year.

Around the Network

i think ps3 goty should be uncharted 2:among thieves
my personal fav ps3 games this year is uncharted 2:among thieves and infamous.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

This is like selecting the all star team every year for sports. There are gonna be some guys that deserve to make it but don't. Fact is all those games are great but what makes ACII and B:AA make the list and not Infamous or Demon Souls is sales and mainstream appeal. They should have a separate category for best niche games or something. Demon Souls would surely win that category.

I think their list is perfect.

Jin_Shihouin said:
They should do seperate lists for exclusives and multi-platform titles, imo.

i wish we could email them your idea, but they wont consider it cause they are too popular lol, good idea though...

Around the Network
psrock said:
It's best PS3 game, not best exclusive ps3 game.

I was about to write something along those lines, but you summed it up pretty well.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Demon's Souls should win the GOTY but thats just my opinion.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

SHMUPGurus said:
psrock said:
It's best PS3 game, not best exclusive ps3 game.

I was about to write something along those lines, but you summed it up pretty well.

it realize that all of them dont have to be exclusive....but i think that demons souls/infamous deserve a spot, even if they werent exclusive....i mean mabye not infamous, but demon souls for sure....they just happen to be ps3 exclusives, but mabye batman deserves it more than infamous...meh now i cnt decide lol

Severance said:

do you think that demons souls DESERVES GOTY....like was it really IYO the best game of this year

radiantshadow92 said:
Severance said:

do you think that demons souls DESERVES GOTY....like was it really IYO the best game of this year

Yes, i personally don't care which game sold more, which is more popular than the other. im sure most people will pick U2 as their GOTY but mine is Demon's Souls.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.