By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN PS3 Game of the YEAR NOMIMEES (WTF?!)

Killzone 2

Uncharted 2

Modern Warfare 2

Assassin's Creed 2 

Batman Arkhum Asylum

IMO the list Should be....

Demon's Souls

Infamous

Killzone 2

Uncharted 2

Modern Warfare 2

Assassin's Creed 2

Batman Arkhum Asylum

(i love ACII and Batman AA but they dont deserve spots over the other games...runner ups is more like it IMO)

EDIT: i change my mind, infamous doesnt deserve it as much as batman or ACII, but more batman because ACII had horrible popping in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeR18efVV2g

What's your list? AND GO BY GAME THAT DESERVES GOTY NOT JUST YOUR FAVORITE GAME. FOR EXAMPLE: MY FAV GAME IS KILLZONE 2 THIS YEAR, BUT I KNOW UNCHARTED 2 DESERVES THE HONOR.

Around the Network

if we are talking best PS3 game of the eyar, then Demon souls and infamous should have been added

reaver_x said:
if we are talking best PS3 game of the eyar, then Demon souls and infamous should have been added

exactly what i said ^_^

They should do seperate lists for exclusives and multi-platform titles, imo.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

ACII and Arkham Asylum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> inFamous.

Around the Network

It's a tossup between Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, and Demon Souls

Yep, Arkham Asylum was a fantastic game. Glad to see it's up there. Will it win? Not likely, but to be up there shows that it can contend with the big boys.

Go Batman!

I agree that Demon souls and Infamous shud at least be nominated tho i doubt they will win anyway......overall not a bad list and GO Uncharted!!!!

I agree that Demon's Souls should be on that list hands down. Not so sure about inFamous. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I'm not sure if it's GOTY good.. it had a good story, no question there.

It's best PS3 game, not best exclusive ps3 game.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)