By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - jigglypuff is satan

The problem isn't Pokemon. The problem is bad parenting. Geez.

And this nutcase is one of only a few people who believe this nonsense anyway.

Check out my band, (the) Fracture Suit!!

http://www.myspace.com/fracturesuit

Have you been enslaved?

Around the Network

Damn, I just can't seem to use my fireblast =/

"Why? Why!? Why? Why?..."

This is just priceless.

Also, @SuperAdrianK, if this is a joke, there are in fact "churches" which go pretty much like this. In fact, I spent last week on an apartment neighboring one of these, and it was always full of people. It's kind of unbelievable, actually.

omg what a moron !

i always knew there was something evil about the way it smiled

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

How old is that video? Alot of the clicks are from the old anime and the picture quality makes me think it's from the 90's.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

he's probably mad because he couldn't get pass a dungeon .... full of jigglypuffs

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

i can personally relate to this crap , a couple of years ago they banned this Everywhere and called it devil's work and blah blah blah, which resulted in any pokemon related thing to be discriminated.
well kids threw all of their trading cards and i toke them all for myself
but this shit is shit. i hate it so so so much and its more strict in here that it is over there.

in here once a guy says something bad against foreign things they believe him, and if its religious thing its shunned and banned for EVERYONE
i also remember some dude said something about how God Of War HAZ TITS! and then they banned the game FOR DEVILISH TITS! and not the gore mind you, gory disgusting stuff is okay here, but TITS IS BAD!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
i can personally relate to this crap , a couple of years ago they banned this Everywhere and called it devil's work and blah blah blah, which resulted in any pokemon related thing to be discriminated.
well kids threw all of their trading cards and i toke them all for myself
but this shit is shit. i hate it so so so much and its more strict in here that it is over there.

in here once a guy says something bad against foreign things they believe him, and if its religious thing its shunned and banned for EVERYONE
i also remember some dude said something about how God Of War HAZ TITS! and then they banned the game FOR DEVILISH TITS! and not the gore mind you, gory disgusting stuff is okay here, but TITS IS BAD!

I have to disagree on the highlighted as well. Tits is good, tits is VERY good!