By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX 360 EASILY BEATS PS3 NOVEMBER NPD

Great job 360.

Decembers numbers should be very very close. This keeps things interesting.

Around the Network
BoneyBoy said:
I'm a bit disappointed with the left 4 dead 2 sales. Thought it could break 1 million.

The MW 2 sales for the XBOX 360 accounted for 70% of total sales.

Shocking!!!

You're an annoying troll.

These numbers are for US only, yeah?

Worldwide console sales, shocking!!

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
BoneyBoy said:
I'm a bit disappointed with the left 4 dead 2 sales. Thought it could break 1 million.

Shocking!!!

WOW!!! You seem REALLY bitter.

Must kill you to see that loud hot white box continuously outsell your beloved 6 billion $$$ money Blackhole (ps3)

Hey, dummies, what this shows Microsoft is that banning hundreds of thousands of users from Live helps them sell lots more consoles. They can then assert some control on their sales at any given time by launching rounds of bans. Of course, the Walmart firesales also helped when they've gone out and created additional demand in the marketplace through the bannings.

JSF said:
Hey, dummies, what this shows Microsoft is that banning hundreds of thousands of users from Live helps them sell lots more consoles. They can then assert some control on their sales at any given time by launching rounds of bans. Of course, the Walmart firesales also helped when they've gone out and created additional demand in the marketplace through the bannings.

Must....not...comment....must...not...com..me..n.......t *Implodes*

Former something....

Around the Network

Gotta love it when people are making threads on the 360 beating the PS3 on the 360's home turf...

These holidays are different, indeed.

http://vgchartz.com/hwtable.php?cons[]=PS3&reg[]=America&start=40125&end=40146

http://vgchartz.com/hwtable.php?cons[]=X360&reg[]=America&start=40125&end=40146

Does not compute.....

BoneyBoy said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
BoneyBoy said:

Shocking!!!

WOW!!! You seem REALLY bitter.

Must kill you to see that loud hot white box continuously outsell your beloved 6 billion $$$ money Blackhole (ps3)

Who cares about profits?  I ask which machine I think is better.

If *you* care about profits, MS is about $5billion in the red in gaming, Sony over $1billion in the black still.

I seem bitter, when I merely said what I thought of your posting and then mimicked your style with the rest of my post?  Hmm, gee I wonder which part seemed bitter to you and why. 

Have a good day!!!

dont we have this thread in the sales area?

ps3 is still 100k ahead in USA since slim launched according to NPD though

i dont see this performance continuing in Dec it obvious to me wat caused the bump as noted by the posters above me

theres so many variables too npd doesnt track wallmart BF wasnt included NPD doent include NA as a whole and so on watever

i like iois numbers and those are wat ill believe in

Play Me

Blacksaber said:
JSF said:

Must....not...comment....must...not...com..me..n.......t *Implodes*

Please DO say whatever you wanted to say. Please DO allow me to make you look foolish. *drools* I don't understand why you posted that crap that you did, wasting everyone's time and bandwidth, instead of giving your opinion...which would have been an equal waste of everyone's time and bandwidth, but at least you'd get it off your chest. Why do people do that? Annoying idiots...