By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official Nov. 2009 NPD Thread Data covers Nov 1-28 comes @ 6:30 PM EST

kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
@soriku

not surprising to me.

???

didn't you claim in multiple threads that you felt Wii was overtracked?

its in fact under tracked

no, i cvlaimed in one thread darth

you deflecting the ps3 v 360 numbers darth???....

you and others were extremely vocal and some gave me in particular lots of shit for my prediction that 360 outsold PS3 in America during black friday week.... 

wow I'm one of the few people who defended you in the black friday sales thread when everyone was flaming you (go & check for proof) & your giving me this crap

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
I can't believe MKWii returned in a crowd month like November.

Honestly, I'm more surprised that the DS version isn't in there too. What's the betting that it (and NSMB DS) are in the Top 20?

Yea here is November 2008 USA sales:

Wii - 2.04 million
DS - 1.57 million
360 - 836,000
PSP - 421,000
PS3 - 378,000
PS2 - 206,000

So yea Wii numbers this year while impressive, are nowhere near its record setting year of 2008 which shouldn't be too surprising. But almost 1.3 million is amazing indeed. 360 is about the same as it was last year while PS3 is way up and PS2 stays flat. PSP is way down though. DS is a little up.

So definitely not as big as last year but still a pretty damn good year considering how huge gaming was all of last year.

yeah sure likes like 360 is dead, and lost it's appeal *sarcasm*

leo-j said:
darthdevidem01 said:
letsdance said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
@soriku

not surprising to me.

???

didn't you claim in multiple threads that you felt Wii was overtracked?

its in fact under tracked

So darth... ioi or NPD... think about that carefully

I am not getting into that again with you

your FF13 prediction was bashed & you were still adamant, PM me if you want to discuss that, so that I can make you understand where you went wrong

@leo-j

oh....I assumed after these amazing PS360 sales we were UP YOY....both Ps360 are UP YOY (I'm assuming this)

NPD said DS and ps3 were up YOY..

ok I guess thats not true then

2010 will be for sure with NATAL, Zelda Wii & hopefully Ps3's momentum continuing

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

XBOX 360 officially owns America. No way the ps3 can catch up now.

Hahahahaha

"I'm luvin it!"

Microsoft must be pleased, no drop over last year!

After looking at the software It's also really close between VGC and NPD besides NPD having the 360 MW2 more than half a million higher but all in all a damn good job I would say.

question is will VGC adjust to those numbers ? last month I don't think they did.

On Neogaf my favorite comment about the 360/PS3 sales was

"Return of the King"

think some people can calm down now

^^' I feel a headache coming up for The Source and ioi.