By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360s exclusive list has gotten pretty pathetic relatively speaking

MS doesn't seem to care about making decent exclusive so much as overadvertising and lying about them I mean look how many games MS paid for timed exclusivity then lied and made it seem like they would never be on ps3 

Bioshock
Trine
Braid
Overlord
Fallout 3
Oblivion 
Star Ocean 4
Tales of vesperia
Eternal sonata 
Enchanted Arms
F.E.A.R.
Lost Planet
Monster Madness (slightly different name but same game)
Ninja Gaiden (slightly different name but same game)
The Orange Box
Vampire Rain

15 games, 15 fucking games, the 360s lineup is pretty much reduced to Mass effect, Halo (which is mediocre at best and only worthwhile because it's popular so it's online is active nothing about the game itself is noteworthy) and Gears and it's going to lose Mass effect now that it's owned by EA only a matter of time before ME2 is on ps3 I mean MS lied about those 15 games why wouldn't they lie about ME2, Magna Carta 2 and Splinter cell conviction are more examples of games that are likely to join that list of 360 "exclusives" that end up on ps3 so that basically leaves 360 with alan wake which might just be overhyped garbage and halo reach which is overhyped garbage it's really sad 

Around the Network

Someones going fishing for flame and has the right bait

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

360 is domed.

Don't forget Dead Rising!

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Akvod said:
360 is domed.

So domed

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Yeah ... Except you forget to mention all the games that are still console exclusives, or full exclusives for the console. Hell, let me just mention a few to jog your memory.

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Forza 3 (and 2 for that matter)
Fable 2
Halo 3 (personally don't like it, but nobody can deny that this is an exclusive worth having)
Halo Wars
Halo: ODST
Lost Odyssey
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City

Come on, man. They have more than enough firepower left in their console exclusive/exclusive library.

Well i do agree on Magna Carta II, that will be coming to PS3.

Other then that, though you have 0 posts... so your new around here' Welcome... but keep this up and it will be goodbye aswell Sir...

and let the flaming begin!!!!!

Most of those were on PC to begin with.

Mass Effect and GTA IV also have been rumored to go to PS3 aswell. So that leaves the 360 with even less. I hate the fact that they have so many timed exclusives. Please put that money in real exclusives.