By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360s exclusive list has gotten pretty pathetic relatively speaking

Akvod said:
360 is domed.

If that is the case, I want the Buckminster Geodesic Elite version!

Around the Network

Fallout 3 was timed?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Yeah ... Except you forget to mention all the games that are still console exclusives, or full exclusives for the console. Hell, let me just mention a few to jog your memory.

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Forza 3 (and 2 for that matter)
Fable 2
Halo 3 (personally don't like it, but nobody can deny that this is an exclusive worth having)
Halo Wars
Halo: ODST
Lost Odyssey
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City

Come on, man. They have more than enough firepower left in their console exclusive/exclusive library.

Even still thats a pretty pathetic list, SPlinter Cell Conviction and Mass Effect 2 aren't even exclusive MS is just lying about them like they did all those other games, GTA4 is DLC NOT A GAME, I feel I should put Mirror's Edge and Batman AA on the ps3 exclusive list after you put that on it (not to mention Eternal sonata, Star Ocean 4, and tales of Ves which have loads of exclusive content on ps3) again we don't know if alan wake is any good or over hyped crap as for Forza all racing Sims are the same there's nothing unique about Forza you can just get the need for speed racing sim or the GT5 and have just as much if not more fun and lost Odyssey just sucks the jurries been out and came back with that verdict so your left with halo fable and gears as far as games exclusive to the 360 that can be consider good at this time

If I had only a PS3 I wouldn't deign to buy a timed exclusive that a dev has the balls to release on the PS3 a freaking year after the 360 version, adds an exclusive extra or two and sells it as a new game at full price. To me it's really insulting to PS3 owners.

So I guess to me, a timed exclusive might as well be fully exclusive.