By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The first guided adventure game ever created!!

Funny certain people has been complaining about rail shooters lately, mostly because there is a huge demand on fps on the wii that hasnt been fullfilled (we all expected great fps´s from the wiimote when it came out) but there is a game that came out recently, pretty popular i guess, that has gotten my attention, the game is about somekind of hobbit dressed with some green clothes he stole at some guards (note: he is an engineer) the game is about traveling across an unique world discovering things, solving puzzles, defeating bosses to ultimately save the day once more (yay!) the funny thing is.. YOU ARE TRAVELING ON RAILS, LITERALLY!! (some people is going to hate me)

Ok, i know, the game is not on rails, but im talking about traveling across the land, i think one of the best parts of Zelda is fighting your way trough the land, fighting enemies, discovering stuff, using your items, the whole thing of traveling ON RAILS kills the whole experience, it doesnt mather how many roads a train can take, thats all it gets, i cant stand Spirit Tracks its easily the worst Zelda thus far, shame on Aonuma i hate that guy

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

Around the Network

I guess you're trying to make a joke, but some will state that because not the whole thing is on rails, it doesn't count, thus missing the joke.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I'm not amused.

T _ T

SOMEONE GET THE PITCHFORKS!!

This won't end well for you lol.

Around the Network

?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

could be funny.... if it wasn't about Zelda.... it's sacrilegious!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Oh... train rails.

I like the conception of this idea, but the execution was poor. At least you were trying to be original.

Maybe next time.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I think the first guided adventure game was Shadowgate on the NES, btw.