By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenogears kick ass all

Riachu said:
For a love it or hate it games, Xenogears sure is getting a lot of love

How is Xenogears a "Love it or Hate it" game? The only way you can really hate it is if you don't understand it (since Xenogears' storyline is VERY complex) or because of the second disk. But any jrpg fan wouldn't really mind disk 2 since the storyline is so AMAZING.

Around the Network

I had to take a break. Schooling.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

g-value said:
Riachu said:

How is Xenogears a "Love it or Hate it" game? The only way you can really hate it is if you don't understand it (since Xenogears' storyline is VERY complex) or because of the second disk. But any jrpg fan wouldn't really mind disk 2 since the storyline is so AMAZING.

IMO Xenogears is more "not known enough", than "love or hate" game. We must make much more topics about greatness of Xenogears.

g-value said:
Riachu said:

I read that it was a love it or hate it game somewhere.

Nanaki said:
g-value said:
Riachu said:

IMO Xenogears is more "not known enough", than "love or hate" game. We must make much more topics about greatness of Xenogears.

I agree, most people, even RPGs fans have never heard of Xenogears and it's really sad, because the game is about as good as it gets when it comes to RPGs.

Around the Network

No, you know what's really sad? I lost my copy years ago =(

I want to play it again.

Nanaki said:
g-value said:
Riachu said:

I'll get on it soon.

when will this be released on PSN ???? i mean come on, its taking forever

3 games i was not fortunate to play during the Ps1 era:
- Xenogears
- Legend of dragoon
- Vagrant Story

Sony get your act together and release those damn games

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

I think Xenosaga Ep3 is pretty good as well. The other 2 episodes are just ok. But EP3 is just great.

invetedlotus123 said:
I think Xenosaga Ep3 is pretty good as well. The other 2 episodes are just ok. But EP3 is just great.

Xenosaga never stacked up to being what Xenogears was, kinda sad really i had high hopes.