By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 TV Spot Sends Muddled Message

ArtofAngels said:

Quote:

by which he means it will emphasize the console's exclusive games. In addition to pushing titles like Drake's Fortune, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, and Ratchet & Clank

These games appeal to almost no one, no one really ever cared much about these games, and no ones going to anytime soon, Sony better not be relying on these games.

Uhm people do about R&C. The sales of R&C were very good so I think people really want to play more R&C and waited for it.

It is the first game that let me think again about the PS2 and that is good ^__^''.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

Quote:

by which he means it will emphasize the console's exclusive games. In addition to pushing titles like Drake's Fortune, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, and Ratchet & Clank

These games appeal to almost no one, no one really ever cared much about these games, and no ones going to anytime soon, Sony better not be relying on these games.

What?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

You guys know the drill. Because you don't like something, other people must not either.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

I thought the commercials were an improvement for sony, for sure. As for "muddled message," are they supposed to have an old man's voice in the background explaining things?

Well it's better than the demonic Playstation baby, that's for sure.

For a baby to call a game machine "Mama" I wonder where the baby breastfeeds. The AC Adapter?

Yes, a leftover joke from last year dusted off from storage.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

Man, I saw the one PS3 commerical when they showed Heavenly Sword and PS Home in it. I like the music they used and the way they put the commerical together..I'm starting to like this new PS3 campaign that Sony is using!!! :P

sent from PS3