By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How is Spirit Tracks?

So, the game came out today (or is coming tomorrow for some), so I wanted to know what you all think. I was thinking about getting it, but I'm not sure.

Around the Network

It feels like a nice breath of fresh air from the ocean of PH and WW. It's personally my third favorite game of the series, with Ocarina and Majora taking second and first, respectively.

greatest use of the DS stylus (hope that answers your question)

Played too little thus far, but it works really well, with the controls a bit tweaked over PH. I had a little problem with the cyclone thing but I think it has to do with my mic, other than that I don't like the train mechanic that much (them again, I didn't play much, so maybe it gets better) but it seems like it may be better than the boat.

I'm looking forward to see if it has those small "cool" moments PH had, like when you blew the dust from a map or some charting stuff, but so far it's shaping up to be a great Zelda.

grrr...not out here in aust til thursday...is this revenge for nsmnw???

Around the Network

Just saw an add for it here in Australia where it comes out in a couple of days. It's slightly unusual to see DS ads here for anything other than expanded audience games.

I'm trying to decide between this and Bowser's Inside Story as a present for my younger brother so keep the impressions coming, please.

good, overall, just by watching the title screen you know it is awsome, better than ph

I think it's better than Phantom Hourglass so far. And I did very much enjoy Phantom Hourglass.

didnt try getting it today my friend told me that a lot of stores said they arent selling till tomorrow.

hsrob said:
Just saw an add for it here in Australia where it comes out in a couple of days. It's slightly unusual to see DS ads here for anything other than expanded audience games.

I'm trying to decide between this and Bowser's Inside Story as a present for my younger brother so keep the impressions coming, please.

If you are a gamer you should pick both