By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Whats your favorite "Tycoon" "Theme" games????

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 or 2 or Transport Tycoon Deluxe, both by Chris Sawyer. Railroad Tycoon was good too, so worth a mention.

Around the Network

Its not part of the main franchise but i actually loved Airline Tycoon

Theme Park and Theme Hospital. Would love a Theme Hospital port for the DS!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Lolcislaw said:
Its not part of the main franchise but i actually loved Airline Tycoon

Reminds me of the Airport Tycoon games. I recieved the first Airport TYcoon as a christmas gift one year and dear lord was it crappy.

Theme park and railroad tycoon 1 those were best next parts weren't so interesting and they over milked this series too.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Transport tycoon was by far my favorite. Man the things you'd to to get oil halfway across the world. From the oil rig, by ship to a dock where a train takes it over land and through tunnels.

And then just following a concorde to see how fast it flew. Man, that game was one of my all time favorites, how have I fogotten about it?

Rollercoaster tycoon was also awesome fun. Going from as low as possible to as high of possible and twisting the tower to try and turn the track upside-down.

I really liked how this thread turned out. No fanboy arguments or anything. I should post PC stuff even more then usual

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I loved Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and 2, EXCEPT for the following.

"Haunted House 1 has broken down"
"Roller Coaster 1 has broken down"
"Guests are complaining about the disgusting paths, consider hiring more handymen!"
"Gravitron 1 has broken down"
"Ferris Wheel 1 still hasn't been fixed! Consider hiring more Mechanics"

ph4nt said:

"Guests are complaining about the disgusting paths, consider hiring more handymen!"

*ahem*

RCTjunkie said:
ph4nt said:

*ahem*

Heh. So you loved it except for...the game part of it?

I had RCT1 & 2. Also Zoo Tycoon. Seeing as how they are the only ones that I played...they are my favorite.