By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain EUROPEAN Box Art REVEALED -- VEry Stylish & Striking!

Heavy Rain European Boxart Revealed

The boxart for Heavy Rain has been revealed, bringing it with the realisation that it won’t be too long until it’s 2010 and Quantic Dream has released their first PlayStation 3 game.

Heavy Rain will be out for the PS3 at some point during the first part of 2010, presumably in February, so Amazon.co.uk has taken the decision to début the game’s European boxart.

Of course, Sony hasn’t confirmed that this is Heavy Rain’s official boxart, but it’s certainly convincing and fits the game’s intriguing detective thriller premise; the search for the origami killer. On the other hand, Amazon.com’s is clearly filler.

Enjoy our Heavy Rain Gallery right after this link.

Oh and by the way, you’ll be hearing more about Heavy Rain very soon…

I applaud this box art

VERY neat & that minor blood mark on the bottom bit is really chilling!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Blood+Falling Rain
=3PIC

Also not real... it doesn't say only on PlayStation in Europe, and amazon frequently post fake boxarts as placeholders

Very nice and artistic.

I don't like the way the 'Heavy Rain' title is blurred. Otherwise, it's very nice.

Around the Network

Those kinds of things should be in the official threads and it's actually already posted in it (by me!):

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=86332

It's more respectful for the person who worked a lot on the official thread.

that one looks pretty good.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

very good boxart

Dallinor said:
I don't like the way the 'Heavy Rain' title is blurred. Otherwise, it's very nice.

I think the title should be mirrored in the rain at the bottom,only a bit...