By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My acting teacher thinks I'm gay?

I went to a field trip the other day, and me any my friend "who is gay" were going to pick up something to help the class out. Then she said "Come on jack and leo, be butch for once". Then I asked myself what does butch mean? Then I looked it up, and it said "masculine", so does that mean she thinks I am not masculine? Not that its a big deal, but I wouldn't want my acting teacher to think I am gay

mM
Around the Network
  1. Why did you put "who is gay" in quotes?
  2. lol you had to look up butch.

Maybe its the Lady Gaga thing?

What does it matter what your teacher thinks. Unless you have plans to do her lol?

Slimebeast said:
What does it matter what your teacher thinks. Unless you have plans to do her lol?

What if it's dude.

Regardless, if your not something, you don't want to be called that. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

IF you aren"t gay then why does it matter? Maybe your teacher just thinks you're feminine

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

LOL, its just wierd idk, I have never had a teacher think I am gay before. Also no she is hot

mM

maybe she just thinks you act like a girl

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Leo, don't get angry when your teacher calls you a Thespian.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

wait, you're not gay? :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson