By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kid Rock's new Ablum

I think they are the clowns. I'm not exactly "hip" to the Juggalo scene.

Oh, and for the Vanilla Ice Fans: Presenting the Ninja Rap

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

Rhyming strong with cold? Brilliant! In with level? Revolutionary!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network
stof said:
Wait, is violent J and shaggy two dope the clowns or the twins?

If it's the twins, I defy you to listen to The Whisper song and not laugh your ass off at their sad misplaced machismo. Here's the chorus.

"Wait till you see my dick, bitch wait till you see my dick
I'm gonna beat that pussy up!"

If it's the clowns, You've got to love Homies. Nothing like listening to a bunch of face painted morons singing a song about beating their boss to death and setting it to sugary sweet pop music. It's actually catchy until you realize how insipid and silly the lyrics are.

There's nothing funnier than over-gangstered, completely forgettable hip-hop. 50 cent's "Amusement Park" if hysterical; it's kind of like looking at a dirty minded 12 year olds attempt at writing a song after first having the concept of metaphors to them... 

Good evening ladies, I'll tell you from the start
I'm hoping you enjoy my amusement park
Theres lots of activities, fun things to do
And I'll find my pleasure in pleasing you
Some rides go fast, some rides go slow
You fear heights when I'm high hell yeah I'll go low
It taste so sweet, that sticky cotton candy

Can you read that, and, knowing he wrote it, in all seriousness, trying to come off as edgy and gangsta, not laugh? 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Fuzzmosis said:

Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

"Ice Ice Baby" is still one of the all time terrible, yet hysterical songs, to ever achieve success.Den,den,den,dede,den-den, Den, den den, dede den-den.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
Fuzzmosis said:

"Ice Ice Baby" is still one of the all time terrible, yet hysterical songs, to ever achieve success.Den,den,den,dede,den-den, Den, den den, dede den-den.

I'll give a cookie to the first person who knows where the IceIce baby riff came from.

blaycdcor - The Vanilla Ice song you really REALLY need to hear is "having a roni"

The entire lyrics consist of him saying "What it's Like, having a roni" and beat boxing. Yup, 2 minutes of Vanilla Ice Beat Boxing is the greatest gift mankind has ever recieved. Get it now!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

After reading some of those lyrics I can honestly say that I feel sad for the world.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

super_etecoon said:
blaydcor said:
Fuzzmosis said:

I'll give a cookie to the first person who knows where the IceIce baby riff came from.

I think everyone knows it was some Queen song.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me that the same people who buy PS3's are the same people who buy Kid Rock records. Am I the only one?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

It was Under pressure by Queen and David Bowie.

Some Queen song?.... You need an education in awesome music my friend.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Cookie for Stof.  You have to exact when it comes to getting cookies.  Especially iced ones. 

http://www.quickservekids.com/var/www/vhosts/quickservekids.com/httpdocs/eatn-park-smiley.jpg" width="228" height="210">