By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

You could do this: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/04/sexting_again/

Around the Network

I thought it said ROL with I first read it. I am more amused by those prospects.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:

in the movie, the real john malkovich was temporarily put in some sort of observer mode while somebody was taking control of his body. so if you take control of ioi, he'd be forced to just watch whatever you do to his body :)

maybe you could just video chat with yourself...

wait.. are you suggesting.. me and ioi? o.0 while i was ioi and he was watching?

i pray he never sees this thread

hidden desire confirmed!

i wonder if i'll get banned for this..

hahahahaha.

oh my god.

the answer is no. his..power.. scares me :P

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:

in the movie, the real john malkovich was temporarily put in some sort of observer mode while somebody was taking control of his body. so if you take control of ioi, he'd be forced to just watch whatever you do to his body :)

wait.. are you suggesting.. me and ioi? o.0 while i was ioi and he was watching?

hidden desire confirmed!

hahahahaha.

oh my god.

i dare you to spend the 15 minutes draping his room with all sorts of Ferrari F1 racing memorabilia and in the final minute, dress up in a Ferrari jumpsuit and paint your face red.. then duct tape yourself to a chair.

i think he'll go into shock when you leave his body.

btw, does my power scare you? :O

bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:

hidden desire confirmed!

hahahahaha.

oh my god.

i dare you to spend the 15 minutes draping his room with all sorts of Ferrari F1 racing memorabilia and in the final minute, dress up in a Ferrari jumpsuit and paint your face red.. then duct tape yourself to a chair.

hmmm... come ON, if i was gonna be a guy for 15 minutes you think i'd waste my time doing stuff like that during my only 15 minutes of existence as a guy EVER? nah, its a very short "to-do" list i'd be following :-X  besides, it was stated that he would be able to see what i was doing with his body so he wouldn't get that much of a shock if i decorated it or whatever lols.

and pfffft. trashleg > bugrimmar. and you cheat . so no. sorry.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:

hidden desire confirmed!

hahahahaha.

oh my god.

hmmm... come ON, if i was gonna be a guy for 15 minutes you think i'd waste my time doing stuff like that during my only 15 minutes of existence as a guy EVER? nah, its a very short "to-do" list i'd be following :-X  besides, it was stated that he would be able to see what i was doing with his body so he wouldn't get that much of a shock if i decorated it or whatever lols.

no fair! how do you make your name green :(

when this site becomes named BugriChartz, there will be some changes around here. aside from Kantor being banned, trashleg would become my personal slave.

bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:

when this site becomes named BugriChartz, there will be some changes around here. aside from Kantor being banned, trashleg would become my personal slave.

well, if you check my profile you might get a bit of a shock.. after you disappeared red-faced following the shameful thread about having two girlfriends, we all lold then i was made a mod. i think thats how it went, anyway.

and ew. its not happening.

trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:

well, if you check my profile you might get a bit of a shock.. after you disappeared red-faced following the shameful thread about having two girlfriends, we all lold then i was made a mod. i think thats how it went, anyway.

i didn't disappear. i just thought it was pointless trying to explain myself :P i mean.. i expected everyone would just say "you're a douche", and there was no defense against that except "meh, nevermind". if there was anyone who actually asked "why are you doing this?" i might have responded.

bah. just you wait. my personal slave will have to wear a pineapple on her head every day :)

bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:

i didn't disappear. i just thought it was pointless trying to explain myself :P i mean.. i expected everyone would just say "you're a douche", and there was no defense against that except "meh, nevermind". if there was anyone who actually asked "why are you doing this?" i might have responded.

bah. just you wait. my personal slave will have to wear a pineapple on her head every day :)

ooh i LOVE pineapple XD

so bugrimmar... why are you doing it? and what you gonna do about it?

trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
TWRoO said:
trashleg said:
actually, i think if i was ioi for 15 minutes i'd make it the best 15 minutes of my male life. hmmm.

By travelling to Scotland to find trashleg (who is now ioi)?

i do not understand what you are inferring, TWRoO. o.0

but i think it would take >15 minutes to get to scotland. i only have 15 minutes! and if i was ioi, who is me? and where is he?

This is the h****** thing ever on this site. Mod ***.