By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm * this close to buying the black Wii bundle!!!

Hey guys,

This afternoon I crossed by my local retailer, and while I had known for the Black Wii bundle that was coming to us Europeans, the moment I saw the pack on the self, I knew I had to get it. So beautiful...

I thought about waiting until I could sell my current Wii to someone and then get the bundle, but what if someone else snatches it up? It's a limited edition, after all!

So, what do you guys think? It's priced at 200€ and contains a black Wii, remote, nunchuk, WM+, classic controller and Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort. Should I wait a bit or just go for it? @_@

Around the Network

If you really want it, just go for it. I'm sure you'll be able to get your regular Wii sold to someone without much trouble, if you're worried about the Black Wii going out of stock you should just ease your worries by going for it right now.

Do it.

Why do people waste their money, just spray paint a white one ...

^^ What do you know, you wasted your money on a 360!

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:

lol right, seriously though If I was in that position I would just spray paint it black.

Seece said:
routsounmanman said:

lol right, seriously though If I was in that position I would just spray paint it black.

I just can't help it though, it's so shiny and beautiful... Anyways, I think I'll wait till I get rid of my older, uglier Wii...

Here is my black wii:

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

*drools*

That's it! I'm getting mine tommorrow!

Do it, you'll be able to sell your current one.