By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - sales figures update

It's like counting the number of grains in a sugar cube, then doing it for 2 sugar cubes: twice as many units sold as last week... so it takes twice as long to count them

Around the Network

lol @ TWRoO

Time to Work !

Ok TWRoO, but i'm so impatient. Specially for this week. Sounds logical that they have to count a lot. Let's wait. No problem. ;)

MarioGalaxy said:
Ok TWRoO, but i'm so impatient. Specially for this week. Sounds logical that they have to count a lot. Let's wait. No problem. ;)

It was a joke.... but it will sometimes take a bit longer on weeks like this as there is more information to consider, mainly from special deals that stores have on Black Friday and stuff.

The weeks that owuld normally update around Christmas or New Year can sometimes be late too, but thats for additional reasons like ioi and staff shouldn't be expected to have no holidays at all. Hell the Japanese Media Create and Famitsu data has been up to a week late for the week that runs across New Years day.... and NPD can be late then too (but to be honest they are sometimes late anyway for no reason I can work out)

This is the official "impatient for BF week sales figures" thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=94198&page=5#5

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
libellule said:
hehe ...

0 post and he dares create a thread about the question everybody is wondering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe, i was tempted to create a thread that says "Worldwide UP" in the title, just for the heck of it, but other then killed, it would probably also get me banned :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’