By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was your favorite level?

Pretty self explanatory. Out of all the levels in the game which did you like most?

I liked 8-7 a lot. Just because it was something totally new. Don't watch the video if you haven't played the level yet as it ontains spoilers.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Probably 4-1.

Pixel Art can be fun.

TalonMan said:
I haven't gotten it yet... ...cry :(

You are missing out. One of the most fun Mario games of all time. Hurry and buy it.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
TalonMan said:
I haven't gotten it yet... ...cry :(

You are missing out. One of the most fun Mario games of all time. Hurry and buy it.

Believe me Talon, Dan knows what he's talking about.

Pixel Art can be fun.

8-7 is really good. I don't really have a favorite right now. There really isn't a level that I hate except 9-7, and the level in world 9 that scrolls slowly, with all of the piranha plants and bob-ombs with the desert theme.

Around the Network

I didn't like 9-7 one bit.... >_>

After dying around 50 times with my brother I finally beat it though. Now I can get through it really easy. Its easier once you know what's ahead.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

After dying around 50 times with my brother I finally beat it though used the super guide. Now I can get through it really easy. Its easier once you know what's ahead.

fixed

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
supermario128 said:

After dying around 50 times with my brother I finally beat it though used the super guide. Now I can get through it really easy. Its easier once you know what's ahead.

fixed

Too bad the super guide doesn't pop up on world 9.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Falcon095 said:
supermario128 said:

fixed

Too bad the super guide doesn't pop up on world 9.

So you were praying for it huh?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I loved pretty much every ghost house, they are always some of my favorite levels in every Mario game, especially the Super Mario 64 ghost house!! 8-7 was awesome as well!!