By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what tv do you game on? *i need a change of pants*

i ordered an hdmi cable to go with my new 720p 32 inch tv and it arrived today, let me just say, without the hdmi cable it looks worse than SD, but when i put that baby in, awww man, i need a change of pants lol.....it looked so beautiful and i should never have played uncharted 2 without an HDTV, so many regrets...why didnt i do this earlier??

so what kind of tv do you guys have?, do you love HDTV's? Do you not care? 

Around the Network

aww cmon guys, no one has a TV, losers =p

I've had my HD TV for about 5 days now and I miss SD. Most of the channels I watch are in SD and they look blurry and awful. I also dislike playing me Wii on this thing. I can't get a setting where Wii Sports Resort and New Super Mario Bros. Wii don't look so pale and jagged.

Pixel Art can be fun.

radiantshadow92 said:
aww cmon guys, no one has a TV, losers =p

I have one.  You should have waited a few minutes..

Pixel Art can be fun.

My family has a 108 inch custom tv, it isnt a lcd but a rear projection. It is 1080p, my parents put in about 45000 into it!! The worst part they wont let me use it for games :( We only use it for their tv shows and for movies. But they did buy me a pioneer Kuro 60 inch! :) and surrond sound.

Around the Network

You played Uncharted 2 without an HDTV???? Why would you do that to yourself, now? For shame.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

SmokedHostage said:
I've had my HD TV for about 5 days now and I miss SD. Most of the channels I watch are in SD and they look blurry and awful. I also dislike playing me Wii on this thing. I can't get a setting where Wii Sports Resort and New Super Mario Bros. Wii don't look so pale and jagged.

hmmmmm, you can fix that, my gf plays her wii on her 52 inch and it looks normal...i know what you mean, this whole week ive been playing in SD and it makes it look nasty, but after i put the HDMI cable in, wow...anways, do some research you should find a way to make it look normal on your HDTV, good luck

I´ve got a Panasonic 42PZ80E plasma, an old Panasonic TX28CK1F CRT and an Infocus 7205 projector ( best game experience by far). Since saw HDTV, never care no more for SD. Buying the HDMI cable was the best thing you could do for upgrading your PS3 system.

a12331 said:
My family has a 108 inch custom tv, it isnt a lcd but a rear projection. It is 1080p, my parents put in about 45000 into it!! The worst part they wont let me use it for games :( We only use it for their tv shows and for movies. But they did buy me a pioneer Kuro 60 inch! :) and surrond sound.

=o, you make my 32 inch sound like those old tube tv's back in the 40's lol, i would sneak my ps3 into that 108 inch tv lol

chenguo4 said:
You played Uncharted 2 without an HDTV???? Why would you do that to yourself, now? For shame.

i know, i feel so dirty