By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliffy B.: "No plans for Gears of War 3 on PS3 anytime SOON?!!" O_o

Hmm, Sounds promising

giving the normal Dev span of Gears series (2 and half years), so the next game for xbox won't be out anytime SOON anyway.

Still, not a TOTAL dismissal is always good

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

In other news the grass is green.
I don't know where anyone thought Gears would be going to the PS triple. It's been a common assumption that the PGR, Forza, Halo and Gears series would be exclusive to the 360 and at best come to the PC.

It's just that simple.

im more interested in when the next Gears game will be anounced for the 360, not bothered if it hits PS3 as I have both consoles already

Gears is my favorite 3rd person shooter, yes even more so than uncharted 1/2. It would have been a big loss for the 360 if it did end up going over to the ps3.

I hope this game is released soon, before this gen is over.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Skeeuk said:
gears wont come to ps3 anyway it wouldt make sence.

uncharted 2 is far far better than gears, in fact there simply isnt 1 single thing thats better about gears

I like how a lot of people got on XGamer0611 for saying the opposite, yet noone got on this post.

Or is he bluffing like Bioware and Mass Effect?

Since when has Bioware bluffed about Mass Effect? It is still a 360 "console" exclusive

Around the Network

I don't think Gears will be going to PS3 anytime soon either:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=92952

dsister44 said:
Skeeuk said:

uncharted 2 is far far better than gears, in fact there simply isnt 1 single thing thats better about gears

I like how a lot of people got on XGamer0611 for saying the opposite, yet noone got on this post.

Since when has Bioware bluffed about Mass Effect? It is still a 360 "console" exclusive

CGI and Attayou are the only ones to directly quote or direct a comment towards what XGamer0611 said, on the other hand yungmagic09 quoted Skeeuk and said pretty much exactly what CGI said to Xgamer's comment.

Since when was 2 a lot and 1 none?

Torillian said:
dsister44 said:
Skeeuk said:

CGI and Attayou are the only ones to directly quote or direct a comment towards what XGamer0611 said, on the other hand yungmagic09 quoted Skeeuk and said pretty much exactly what CGI said to Xgamer's comment.

Since when was 2 a lot and 1 none?

Actually the post took me awhile because it was the first time that I tried to quote two people at once, so I started before yungmagic posted.

And Newcloud mentioned something as well. So 3 is a lot compared to zero 

you count "to each there own man ;)" as getting on him? yeesh, guess you just can't disagree with people even if you're nice about it.

In other words: It's not coming to ps3. Surprise?

I wouldn't mind if the gunplay in U2 had a little more "oomph!"

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link