By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII North American Box Art Officially Revealed

Gilgamesh said:

That's the European box art not North America

and yes I do notice a color difference

both are same

Around the Network
twesterm said:
V-r0cK said:
Gilgamesh said:
V-r0cK said:
Gilgamesh said:

Not according to IGN  ... http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1050898p1.html ".... Square-Enix revealed the North American box art for the game."

I wish NA had a different box art thats more colourful or at least full..not a big fan of single plain colour backgrounds.

Hmm he put the Europe box art up because of the rating, it should be rated Teen. But checking it now there the exact same. I'm pretty dissapointed usually the America box art has a lot going on for the backgrounds and thats what I'm use to so it looks to plain for me.

Agreed, its very plain. Dissappointed that NA didnt change it to their usual style of filling the whole page.  If i didnt know what Final Fantasy was i wouldnt think the game would be too appealing and more like some cheap game that tried to make a sale by putting a female on the cover.

I wish more devs would be more like Insomniac where they let us vote for the game cover like they did for Resistance 2 Special Edition.

You people and you're wanting crap flying all over the place.  You're (general you, not you personally) the reason most NA box art sucks.

^Your opinion of course

(My opinion) I was brought up seeing North American box arts my whole life not Japanese box arts so obvisouly NA appeals to me more.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Gilgamesh said:

both are same

Yeh I know that now

But you still got the wrong box arts, it's european, check the rating.

ps3 version will be more colorful (at least by the cover), will have 1080p for CG scenes, and will have 7.1 lossless audio. First day buy for me.

Gilgamesh said:
twesterm said:
V-r0cK said:
Gilgamesh said:
V-r0cK said:
Gilgamesh said:

Not according to IGN  ... http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1050898p1.html ".... Square-Enix revealed the North American box art for the game."

I wish NA had a different box art thats more colourful or at least full..not a big fan of single plain colour backgrounds.

Hmm he put the Europe box art up because of the rating, it should be rated Teen. But checking it now there the exact same. I'm pretty dissapointed usually the America box art has a lot going on for the backgrounds and thats what I'm use to so it looks to plain for me.

Agreed, its very plain. Dissappointed that NA didnt change it to their usual style of filling the whole page.  If i didnt know what Final Fantasy was i wouldnt think the game would be too appealing and more like some cheap game that tried to make a sale by putting a female on the cover.

I wish more devs would be more like Insomniac where they let us vote for the game cover like they did for Resistance 2 Special Edition.

You people and you're wanting crap flying all over the place.  You're (general you, not you personally) the reason most NA box art sucks.

^Your opinion of course

(My opinion) I was brought up seeing North American box arts my whole life not Japanese box arts so obvisouly NA appeals to me more.

^Exactly.  Nothing really wrong with what you said tho twesterm, its just NA box arts spoiled us lol.  Just seems like NA got lazy for this compared to the previous games lol

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Gilgamesh said:

both are same

Yeh I know that now

i wanted to post bigger pics,there was no high res NA box art pics

mtlca66 said:

i'd prefer something like this...

or this...

if ff13 comes close to either of those games, i will be happy :)

If FF XIII is in any way close to that bottom boxart, I'm gonna be extremely disappointed.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Gilgamesh said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Gilgamesh said:

both are same

Yeh I know that now

i wanted to post bigger pics,there was no high res NA box art pics

Wasn't hard to find lol

as i said before the gun blade looks awesome but the rest is a mess lame dull and nothin Imaginative

Please use this thread

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o