By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales (11/23 - 11/29)

TOP 10 :

01. [NDS] Layton Kyouju to Majin no Fue
02. [NDS] Tomodachi Collection
03. [WII] Wii Fit Plus
04. [WII] Momotarou Dentetsu 2010
05. [NDS] Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver
06. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha - Fire / Blizzard
07. [NDS] Mario & Sonic at the Vancouver Olympics
08. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 
09. [WII] Taiko no Tatusjin Wii: Dodoon to 2 Yome!
10. [WII] Wii Sports Resort

Around the Network

Wow at Nintendomination of the top 10! WSR back in top 10, good to see. Tomadatchi collection is just a beast...

NSMBWii next wiik, will be exciting (after the exciting BF week in US lately). Holiday sales are so much more exciting (they make the other 10 months of waiting and discussing about notyhing worth it...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Wii might have a chance of being #1 again. It has been awhile since last time :P

Taiko held on nicely... probably 15-20k at that spot. Momotaru should be over 40k, which is a decent debut for the Wii too (DS versions started at 60-70k, then went on to sell 300k+).

I want the top 30 to see if Crystal Bearers made it this week as well...

Around the Network

Wow good for wii games, 4 in the top 10. next week you can expect total domination for wii. Momotarou as is above Pokemon Heart/Gold, so as u said jarrod its probably around 40k which is a good start. I expect this to reach 100k+ at least

kopstudent89 said:
Wow good for wii games, 4 in the top 10. next week you can expect total domination for wii. Momotarou as is above Pokemon Heart/Gold, so as u said jarrod its probably around 40k which is a good start. I expect this to reach 100k+ at least

I suspect Momotaru 2010 and Taiko 2 will be this year's "leggy" 3rd party Wii sellers.  Probably hanging in the top 20-30 into next year and each moving a decent amount in the end (over 200k each).

I'm curious to see how Mario & Sonic 2 Wii's holding too.  

Media Create (11/16 - 11/22)
07. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (Konami) - 24,000 / 291,000
Famitsu Sales (11/16 - 11/22)
09. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (Konami) - 21,000 / 304,000

Famitsu Sales (11/23 - 11/29)
08. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010

Legs.

Overall, Nintendo owns this week top10.

Yeah, WE2010 itself likely moved another 20k this week, which is pretty impressive. That probably doesn't bode well for the PS2/PSP/Wii versions coming up though...

@ Zorro
true winning eleven holding up impressively, good for it(even though Fifa's the better game :P) Another football related game legging out is inazuma, still top 10 after 2 months of release.

@jarrod
I dont know abt momotarou legging out that much, but it definitely looks like holding ground during the holidays, and i hope this series grows on the Wii.

I'm excited for next week :D