By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should Square Enix remake Final Fantasy VI?

A lot of people, me included, think that VI is the best Final Fantasy and one of the best RPG's ever. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been remade yet, you'd think it would be on cell phones in Japan already! What do you guys think?

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

Around the Network

Two words for you:

Yes!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Yes they should or at least a psp port.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I'm assuming you're talking about FF3 on SNES. Then yes. This is the best FF game.

No, they should not. The game is perfect as is and does not need an update.

Around the Network

YES

No, I have little faith they could craft such a high quality game again.

"Why does everyone ask about Chrono Trigger? (responding to a comment about the title being loved) That's not what the sales tell me! If people want a sequel, they should buy more!" - Square Enix Senior Vice President Shinji Hashimoto

Sure, why not.

Why not? Um, maybe not? I don't know, maybe leave it alone, it was good enough before? They'll probably screw it up somehow.

Eh, what do I care, it's Final Fantasy, sure it's one of the few in the series that I liked but meh.

WHY? o_O
i want FF15 to come...stop lingering in the past, and look to the future!!

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions