By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So... I failed all of my college midterms... >_>;

well i recokon iv failed my maths test although this is upper secondary im talking bout .

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network

OMG, one of my teachers says I can redo the mid-term but it'll be a whole letter grade down. @_@;

I'm so happy. :)

By the rate am going I may fail my economics exam at January, this is a good wake up call am gonna hit the books tommorrow.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Just hang in there, be sure to head to class everyday and talk with the professor. Sometimes you get some a-holes who say theoretically it is possible, but sometimes you get lucky and get someone who will inform you of some things you can do to raise your grade. Just remember to not give up and do your best, it will all work out.

Well, this makes me feel better for getting a C in both economics courses.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

My Midterm exams starts next Monday. :-X

I'm a complete failure at life. ;_;

PhoenixKing said:
I'm a complete failure at life. ;_;

No you're not; if you were, you'd be dead.

I'm currently putting off writing my final paper for my history course, studying for my oral exam in Japanese, and studying for my gen ed Astronomy final. Though I won't be failing any of my classes this semester(I hope...you never know what can happen, and I haven't checked my grades in my worst class in a while), I have failed my fair share before. To this date I've failed 4 classes and dropped 2(high school and college), and I've gotten plenty of Ds and Cs as well.

Find something that you actually like to study. Then getting good grades will be far easier.

You know what can help?

Turn off the video game and study.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Which college has midterms at the end of November/beginning of December? There are only a few weeks left in the semester. My finals start next week. Judging by your attempts to bump the thread with posts like ":/ I'm just... too much of a failure..." and "I'm a complete failure at life. ;_;", I'm going to call BS on this one. Troll thread. Albeit, reasonably successful troll thread.