By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official VGChartz Group of Left4Dead 2 Steam Players

The Official VGChartz Group of Left4Dead 2 Steam Players

What we're about:

This group is dedicated to those of us on VGChartz who own the PC version of Left4Dead 2, and would like to play together and/or chat about the game.

What we do:

You'll catch a number of us, including Ameratsu and myself, playing Left4Dead 2 fairly often.  Feel free to message us on Steam if you ever want to play, whether we're already playing or not.

Where else we're located:

Of course, since we all play on Steam, you'll find us most often online on Steam!  We've also created an official VGChartz Left4Dead group on Steam, the VGChartz Zombie Apocalypse Survivors, dedicated to all those who like Left4Dead, both the original and the sequel.  Leave your Steam ID here and we'll be sure to not only add you to the group, but also add you to our Steam friends lists!

Who we are:

This is the current Steam group member list.  It's invite only, so leave us your ID if you want to join.  We'll add you here.

Admins

makingmusic476 | makingmusic476

Members

soulsamurai | DesolateSamurai
Vlad321 | veiam
jefforange89 | jefforange89
sega4life | -=KA=- Homer
Madanial | Madanial
gustave154 | gustave154

You can also use this list as a reference for who you may want to add to your own friends list.

Enjoy the Apocalypse!

Around the Network

needs a longer thread title :P

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Hey, this is new! And I am posting!
Good luck with this.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Does this even get put in those topics section on the main page?

P.S. If it doesn't it will get more hits in the PC discussion!

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

I'll be advertising it in my sig before long. I know that gets plenty of views. ;)

Around the Network

free cookies to anyone who joins:

btw, this is what l4d2 is actually like.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Aye sir, i don't even see why had had to ask seeing as we play often :P

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

^ Yeah, but I was just making sure you'd all be okay with being affiliated with a wider group. Speaking of which, accept your Steam invite! >=(

Hahahaha, those cookies are the coolest thing I've ever seen. XD

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89

Well we've had some pretty great games so far, but we're always looking for new members. Don't worry if you're new or not that good, we play for fun. We're pretty open about what difficulty we play, so join up and enjoy some zombie killing with your fellow VGCers.