By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Suspended from XBox Live for being a lesbian!

elticker said:
why can't you accept that maybe the theory of evolution may be flawed.

The idea of "science" is that it needs to be falsefied in order to prove false. Also, science is about proving something to be truth, backing with EVIDENCE.

Again, those video by the camp of Creationists have been showed many times during the last decades, always the same arguement, never had any true scientific proof.

Like I said, pick up a book

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

So why are Microsoft Wrong again?

kingofwale said:
elticker said:

The idea of "science" is that it needs to be falsefied in order to prove false. Also, science is about proving something to be truth, backing with EVIDENCE.

Again, those video by the camp of Creationists have been showed many times during the last decades, always the same arguement, never had any true scientific proof.

wait so its not scientific proof. can you please define scientific proof

Edit scitific proof not truth

Microsoft is too strict for a damm gaming console

Uncharted 2 and Modern warfare 2 son! ( >>PS3 is My System<<) add me Dakingjay2 <<PS3       xMDMx xJ4Yx << XBOX 360

heruamon said:
justinian said:
heruamon said:
This is a worthless thread that is nothing more than an opportunity for trolls to populate.

Ironman, I respect and take onboard a lot of what you post but some things can not be ignored.

I am assuming that you are black - going from your sig, if I am wrong then correct me. Either way that is not important....

Well it is. If "lesbian" was replaced by "black" in the OP would you still say it is a worthless thread?

Are you playing the "I am alright, Jack" card?

I am not ribbing you, just pointing out that peoples of different colour, religion, sexuality etc., have different issues to contend with and it is

easy to disregard or rubbish other peoples perspectives because it doesn't concern you.

Peace.

No...you mis understand what I'm trying to say.  I believe in equal rights, regardless of your sexual orientation, I might have controversial liberal views, but I don't think see what the big deal is over gay union...I can sympathize with the conservative stance of marriage between a man and woman, but I can't with regards to legal rights.  I fully believe your sexual orientation should have no bearing on your opportunities, and your right...I extremely sensitive because of my race to the plight of homosexual and their civil rights.  I don't believe the situations are the same, but I do see some similiarities, discrimination is discrimination.  My point, after my long-winded speech is this...that's not the issue at hand her.  M$ doesn't want the issue of sexuality to have a place in the Xbox Live Experience, and I can't blame them.  WRT to my specific comments, "This is a worthless thread that is nothing more than an opportunity for trolls to populate.", I really don't think most of the people carpetbagging on the issue give a rat's ass for gay rights, they are just using this a venue to attack XBL and M$, because they are patethic individuals who get their willies from doing so.  It's a deservice to gay rights and to all of our patience on this forum.

OK, thanks for clearing that up.

At the same time some of us are to quick to assume that because someone disagrees with something a company does it is trolling or flamebait.

Yes, I know a lot of it is but all of it isn't.

There are people on this site that would probably cut of their manhood because MS (or whatever company) says "I command you to cut of your manhood".

That may be a bit extreme but hopefully you get my drift.

Defending a company because they make your console of choice is alright but how far would you go?

Some of the stuff on this site is akin to corporate nazism that can easily filter into the mainstream of life - for some.

Someone once wrote - I can't remember who - that the wars of the distant future won't be about country v country, but about company v company. I think the seeds of this future are are sown in sites like this one.

In a nutshell, yeah, I get your point, just don't give everyone the same label.

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm gonna file that under "not an issue".

Pretty soon there will be a Kevin Butler quote for everything.

KB FTW!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

g2g cu u later guys and what do you have to say now darwinists its like what happened when a roman physicist i think is aristotle has been proven partially wrong and partially right by galileo same thing will happen to the theory of evolution which has been proven partailly wrong and partailly right just accept it like i accepted the correction that was made to my theory of homosexuality.

elticker said:
kingofwale said:
elticker said:

wait so its not scientific proof. can you please define scientific proof

Edit scitific proof not truth

OK, so I've been through this thread and quite plainly, your views, ignorance and inability to conduct logical and thought-out research have destroyed my faith in the human race.

If you want scientific proof, pick up a Biology text book, then lookup the references and from there you can see the reported data. You don't even have to read the main bulk of the text, just the figures and whatever text is necessary to understand those figures.

Just to put the evolution stuff into perspective, we share around 45% of our DNA with a bananna!

DaKingJay2 said:
Microsoft is too strict for a damm gaming console

Sums it up.

If someone put that they were married they wouldnt get in trouble. But if a man or woman says theyre in a life long committment with the same sex would they be banned is what im wondering.

Im actually confused how this would break TOS. Is it really simply the word lesbian?

Everyone who keeps saying they broke TOS can you provide us with what part theyre breaking that people who may have "married" or "my girlfriend is a gamer" if they are male wouldnt be?

justinian said:
heruamon said:
justinian said:
heruamon said:
This is a worthless thread that is nothing more than an opportunity for trolls to populate.

Ironman, I respect and take onboard a lot of what you post but some things can not be ignored.

I am assuming that you are black - going from your sig, if I am wrong then correct me. Either way that is not important....

Well it is. If "lesbian" was replaced by "black" in the OP would you still say it is a worthless thread?

Are you playing the "I am alright, Jack" card?

I am not ribbing you, just pointing out that peoples of different colour, religion, sexuality etc., have different issues to contend with and it is

easy to disregard or rubbish other peoples perspectives because it doesn't concern you.

Peace.

No...you mis understand what I'm trying to say.  I believe in equal rights, regardless of your sexual orientation, I might have controversial liberal views, but I don't think see what the big deal is over gay union...I can sympathize with the conservative stance of marriage between a man and woman, but I can't with regards to legal rights.  I fully believe your sexual orientation should have no bearing on your opportunities, and your right...I extremely sensitive because of my race to the plight of homosexual and their civil rights.  I don't believe the situations are the same, but I do see some similiarities, discrimination is discrimination.  My point, after my long-winded speech is this...that's not the issue at hand her.  M$ doesn't want the issue of sexuality to have a place in the Xbox Live Experience, and I can't blame them.  WRT to my specific comments, "This is a worthless thread that is nothing more than an opportunity for trolls to populate.", I really don't think most of the people carpetbagging on the issue give a rat's ass for gay rights, they are just using this a venue to attack XBL and M$, because they are patethic individuals who get their willies from doing so.  It's a deservice to gay rights and to all of our patience on this forum.

OK, thanks for clearing that up.

At the same time some of us are to quick to assume that because someone disagrees with something a company does it is trolling or flamebait.

Yes, I know a lot of it is but all of it isn't.

There are people on this site that would probably cut of their manhood because MS (or whatever company) says "I command you to cut of your manhood".

That may be a bit extreme but hopefully you get my drift.

Defending a company because they make your console of choice is alright but how far would you go?

Some of the stuff on this site is akin to corporate nazism that can easily filter into the mainstream of life - for some.

Someone once wrote - I can't remember who - that the wars of the distant future won't be about country v country, but about company v company. I think the seeds of this future are are sown in sites like this one.

In a nutshell, yeah, I get your point, just don't give everyone the same label.

Check out how this has turn into a troll bait thread on homosexuality?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder