By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 hits 2 million sales.

Bitmap Frogs said:
coolestguyever said:
Uncharted has nothing to do with this thread, newbie. That's what you call trolling.

Anyways great job, it looks like a fun game.

So what, you can't talk about a 360 exclusive without some ******* bring up KZ2 or Uncharted or GT. 

Trolls are allowed to disrupt threads pimping ps franchises so it goes both ways.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. I never said its not trolling to bring up a PS3 game in a 360 thread.

Around the Network

Hey guys, please keep it civil.

OT: As I have indicated in the other threads, an amazing game worthy of the sales and the praise it is receiving. Valve is awesome.

NOW IT IS TIME FOR EPISODE 3!

I don't like L4D2. Played it for a couple of hours and went straight back to L4D.

Perhaps I need to give the game more time (much more time) but I'm having too much fun with AC2 at the moment to care for this game.

Bitmap Frogs said:
coolestguyever said:
Uncharted has nothing to do with this thread, newbie. That's what you call trolling.

Anyways great job, it looks like a fun game.

So what, you can't talk about a 360 exclusive without some ******* bring up KZ2 or Uncharted or GT. 

Trolls are allowed to disrupt threads pimping ps franchises so it goes both ways.

Two wrongs don't make a right.  Giving into to petty fanboy squabbles only makes the forums worse.

OT: Great for Left4Dead!  To any interested, please check out the VGChartz Left4Dead 2 Steam Group founded by Ameratsu and I.

The concert part of episode 2 is awesome. Loving this game.

Around the Network

cool good sales for L4D2 hope it has great legs.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

ameratsu said:
TripleChix, your L4D2 figure conveniently leaves out PC sales, for which we can't really know the sales.

Wasn't intentional...  Just never really think of PC as being part of these discussions.  To me PCs are in a higher class of their own and shouldn't be included in console war discussions...  I also left it from CoD sales.