By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Europe FF13 Box Art REVEALED -- WOW!! S-E have OUTDONE Themselves!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
WAIT the 360 version STILL shows more thigh

HOW?

is it designed like that?

because of the PS3 banner being at the top instead of the side and it being a blu-ray case.

Around the Network

nice upskirt shot S-E haha

dobby985 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
WAIT the 360 version STILL shows more thigh

HOW?

is it designed like that?

because of the PS3 banner being at the top instead of the side and it being a blu-ray case.

Perpride is buying 360 version confirmed :p

Only kidding, I'm not in Europe anyways. That's a gorgeous box though. I hope the one in America is EVEN better. I'd like to see that Final promo poster from Japan used as the American box art.

The American one is going to be the same? I hope yes! Usually the american boxart is pretty over in my taste.

few more differenceS:

the S-E logo is WHITe on the 360 case & black on PS3's

lightning in general has more "colour" on the PS3 case

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

CARL what will you go for????!!!

More lightning thigh, or a better colored lightning?!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Is the rating really 16+? Wow. What were the ratings of previous final fantasies on Europe?

But still in the end IMO the green logo just ruins the 360 boxart.

wow

tedsteriscool said:
more Lightning thigh in 360 version. Higher sales among adolescent boys confirmed!

nope, the adolescent one's will take the PS3's. Why? They open the Box (not much), and put their ..well let's say Lightning will lose her virginity very often. X_x"

@Boxart:

Sorry.. but i hate it.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!