By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Europe FF13 Box Art REVEALED -- WOW!! S-E have OUTDONE Themselves!!!

SHMUPGurus said:
Mirson said:
What a lame box art.

Totally agree. Not enough Hwang Mi Hee methinks!

You are very wise...but yeah this box art is pretty bland compared to FFXII's great box art.

Around the Network
Onibaka said:
Barozi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
wow I just realized

in the FF13 box art the logo's also on the top right hand side LOL

I hate the FF7 box art

I wouldn't say hate, but by todays standards Cloud looks just too unrealistic. Especially his hair colour.

One of those fantastic boxarts back then but not as good in retrospecitve.

but if you see in this way, in 10 years lightning will be completely unrealistic.

It`s like Lara Croft.

She is VERY VERY UGLY now.

Well there's a difference between good CGI and bad CGI.

FFVII boxart has "bad" (early is probably the better word) CGI and FFXIII box art has good CGI. This will stay forever.

Latter 2D (or 2.5D) SNES games can look just as good as modern 2D games.

there is more thigh and blade on 360! maybe ps3 will get it as dlc later on ;)

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

My fav. Boxart so far. I've never liked the over the top ones in NA.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

FinalEvangelion said:
My fav. Boxart so far. I've never liked the over the top ones in NA.

FF X's was over the top then? I thought that one was quite simple and perfect for the mood of the game.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Simple and amazing yesss

And why are you guys comparing if the PS3 or X360 boxart look better...I mean..seriously? It's the exact same box art

If the US version is with the silly woman on it then I hope SquEnix Europe change their mind and give us a proper cover.

Hmm, pie.

darthdevidem01 said:
WAIT the 360 version STILL shows more thigh

HOW?

is it designed like that?

obviously it's the blu ray case :p on another note the cover is pretty nice.

Check out my game about moles ^

ajaghvajagh said:
Simple and amazing yesss

And why are you guys comparing if the PS3 or X360 boxart look better...I mean..seriously? It's the exact same box art

Nope, more Lightning leg on 360 version means that is the definitive version.

i see nothing amazing about this box art.. yea it looks good but there is nothing to be like "omg epic"
seriously dude,these overhyped bs ff13 threads are rather annoying