By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d8925.html

New Data Logger Visualization video

Real Life side to side with GT5 on Fuji Track. It's almost haunting how GT5 reaches a graphical threshold which almost confounds it with real life. Other than the ambient light, there's not much to tell one from the other, especially inside the Cockpit camera xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Here is what lestatdark is talking about...

Just look at the hand movements. Even picks up the steering correction in the corner.

@Oniichan

The similarities between the track and the drivers movement's are almost too good to be true.

I wonder how this Visualization Logger works for other tracks other than Fuji itself.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Dayummm!!

DAMN so realistic!!

also I will say honestly, in some bits I was wondering which side was GT5 & which side was real

WHY IS IT DELAYED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

anyone know the price of this game?

will be $60

& £40

Dunno bout possible special editions & so on

I may buy a bundled steering wheel with it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lestatdark said:
@Oniichan

The similarities between the track and the drivers movement's are almost too good to be true.

I wonder how this Visualization Logger works for other tracks other than Fuji itself.

Well the GPS device is supposed to have all the tracks from GT5 recorded in it. So if you take the device and car to the track it should work just like Fuji providing that car and track is in GT5.

Oniichan said:
lestatdark said:
@Oniichan

Well the GPS device is supposed to have all the tracks from GT5 recorded in it. So if you take the device and car to the track it should work just like Fuji providing that car and track is in GT5.

Yeah I know, I was just wondering in terms of how it would look like, I hope that they release another video of the Visualization logger with another Track (hopefully Suzuka :D)

Current PC Build