Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

"Drive it. Get it wet. Refuel it. Drive it again. You took a very late left. Smashed it. You suck". in NATIVE 1080p!

.............Definitive!

Around the Network

The SLS is due to be officially launched at the Geneva Motorshow in March. A spiritual successor to the 1954 300SL Gullwing, the SLS is every bit as astounding a piece of automotive engineering as the original 300SL was in its heyday. The statistics are no less impressive either; the power behind those graceful looks is delivered by a 6.2litre V8 which propels the supercar from 0-60 in just 3.8 seconds and on to a top speed close to 200mph.

The SLS is one of the first cars to be entirely designed by Mercedes Benz’s AMG division and their tuning expertise is clearly evident in the handling of the car which has been variously described by the motoring media as hugely engaging and utterly exciting.

This dynamic and groundbreaking vehicle was a natural choice to grace the cover of Gran Turismo 5 and we expect it to be a hell of a lot of fun to drive and race in the game.

Whet your appetite with some screenshots of this drop-dead gorgeous aluminium supermodel and keep a look out for further news on Gran Turismo 5 and the SLS AMG on PlayStation Blog.

--

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/01/06/gt5-cover-announcement/

_________

DEFINITIVE COVER FOR A DEFINITIVE GAME!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^ ^ DEFINITIVE indeed!

Most used word in this thread -

Definitive!

I wonder where it came from... And who copyrighted it after E3 for any and every GT news!

Carl2291 said:

Definitive!

I wonder where it came from... And who copyrighted it after E3 for any and every GT news!

I don't want to hear it!

I    B_3_L_I_E_V_E  someone else made a slogan and that was stolen too!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:

Definitive!

I don't want to hear it!

We just can't get a break can we?

What i do find funny though, is where these 2 slogans came from... And what they are now used for

Carl2291 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:

Definitive!

I don't want to hear it!

We just can't get a break can we?

What i do find funny though, is where these 2 slogans came from... And what they are now used for

Remember those threads that taunted such slogans?

Nothing to say when those slogans hold some truth, now is there?!

Definitive!

New GT5 demo showing @ LV CES in 3D!

McLaren F1, Nurburgring in 3D Gran Turismo 5 Demo

kanariya said:

New GT5 demo showing @ LV CES in 3D!

McLaren F1, Nurburgring in 3D Gran Turismo 5 Demo

WOOOOOW

if only I had 3D glasses, I wonder how AMAZING it must look!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey