By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

TruckOSaurus said:
Only two of my potential Santa have added me... guess I won't get my gift until after Christmas, I'm packing my Wii and won't get to plug it back in before the 27th.

Don't forget about me Santa!

Don't worry, he/she will not let you down!

Around the Network

I guess my Santa will come on Christmas....?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Good things come to those who wait!

i got contra rebirth.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yAY thanks roflinator!

hey noname, i tried sending three different gifts to my tim, but it isnt working!! i think he might be in a different part of the world and i cant send anything.. =[

what do i do?

angrypoolman said:

hey noname, i tried sending three different gifts to my tim, but it isnt working!! i think he might be in a different part of the world and i cant send anything.. =[

what do i do?

He's definitely in the same country. Has his code registered on your Wii? Or is it still greyed out in the address book?

Around the Network

Thank you Santa!

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

noname2200 said:
angrypoolman said:

what do i do?

He's definitely in the same country. Has his code registered on your Wii? Or is it still greyed out in the address book?

no the adress is black. i dont even think it would allow you to click to send it to him if he didnt add you. the only possible thing i think it could be is that he turned off recieving gifts. i tried three different titles, so im pretty sure its not that problem. he also has all his vc games listed in his profile, so im pretty sure thats not the issue.

angrypoolman said:
noname2200 said:
angrypoolman said:

what do i do?

no the adress is black. i dont even think it would allow you to click to send it to him if he didnt add you. the only possible thing i think it could be is that he turned off recieving gifts. i tried three different titles, so im pretty sure its not that problem. he also has all his vc games listed in his profile, so im pretty sure thats not the issue.

I think you're right. I'll PM him immediately: hopefully we can fix this quickly. Thanks man!

angrypoolman said:

Ah, just as a quick follow-up to make sure: your Wii is set to the US already, right?

noname2200 said:
angrypoolman said:

Ah, just as a quick follow-up to make sure: your Wii is set to the US already, right?

yep, my wii is a us citizen.