By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

Khuutra said:
How's the case load looking in comparison to last year, noname?

I would like to know too...

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

Hi everyone!... can I join the party even I only have a DS Lite?

Khuutra said:
How's the case load looking in comparison to last year, noname?
Luthor said:

I would like to know too...

I'll let you guys know for sure once I get back home, but I think it's off to a better start than last year's. I just hope this means more than just a front-loaded sequel!

petrojr said:
oK. yAY!!!11!!1!1! tHANK YOU VERY MUCH. mY FRIEND ANGRYPOOLMAN WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE, BUT HE IS BANNED UNTIL dEC 21.

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=11315

hE IS THERE. hE LOVES nINTENDO, VERY PATIONATE, AND HE JUST WANTS TO PARTAKE IN THE FUN. hE WANTS TO GIFT A GAME SO BADLY. sO IF YOU AGREE, i CAN GET YOU ALL OF HIS INFO.

I'd intended to invite him, but I saw he was banned. So please, extend the invite to him as well. I'll communicate all the information through you, if that's alright with you, or directly, if he gives me an e-mail address.

Dogswithguns said:

Good news and bad news.

The bad news is that you need a Wii to participate in this particular group, since we'll be gifting each other WiiWare and Virtual Console games (neither of which is available on any other platform).

The GOOD news is that you can still join in the other Secret Santa event for PC owners. Click here to join!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=91500&page=1

noname2200 said:
Dogswithguns said:

Good news and bad news.

The bad news is that you need a Wii to participate in this particular group, since we'll be gifting each other WiiWare and Virtual Console games (neither of which is available on any other platform).

The GOOD news is that you can still join in the other Secret Santa event for PC owners. Click here to join!

Well honestly if any of us have a DSi that could be done easily. Does the DSi allow gifting though?

Draqonic said:
noname2200 said:
Dogswithguns said:

Good news and bad news.

Well honestly if any of us have a DSi that could be done easily. Does the DSi allow gifting though?

My understanding is that it does, but I don't have one myself. I was thinking of doing a separate event for DSi-owners, and in fact I was going to ask around to see if there was any interest, but not until I finish wrapping up some of the things on my plate right now.

It'll be tough though, since I have no way of knowing which DS owners have a DSi, and which of us only have a Lite/Phat.

Around the Network

Add me up Secret Santa is always fun. My Codes are in my profile.

Sweet. I did this last year, and I look forward to doing it again this year. It was a lot of fun.

Wii Code: 7398-0770-2023-7537
Controllers: Wii remotes with nunchucks and gamecube controllers. Nothing else.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Once again, thanks to all of you for rejoining!

As for the question about how this year stacks up against last year, in a comparable timeframe we had 48 folks last year and 60 folks this year.

sorry my ignorance but I don't understand this part:

"I will PM you the identity of your Tiny Tim, and a separate list of codes"

why a separate list of codes? from who?

Bobbuffalo said:
sorry my ignorance but I don't understand this part:

"I will PM you the identity of your Tiny Tim, and a separate list of codes"

why a separate list of codes? from who?

That separate list is a small group, one of whom is your real Secret Santa. If I just gave you one code, you'd know who your Santa was: by giving you more than one, I can keep their ID a secret.

Usually.