By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - little gems not recognized as they deserve

Don't know if this game is good or not actually, but seems largely forgotten - Little Ninjas

Around the Network

You guys talking about "little gems not recognized as they deserve"... and you´re mentioning games that you didnt even played?????

I can tell about some games on that list that i played.

Deadly Creatures is an abotion. Its a PS2 game ported for the wii with awful motion controls. There´s nothing new or innovative in the game aside the fact that you´re playing as a spider and a scorpion. That´s not reason enough to bear the game to the end. Good thing that it sold almost 8 copies.

Spyborgs is good, in a horrible way. The only redeming quality is the challenge. Other than that, get ready to reach the final boss and watch the same cutscene, without a skip, everytime you try to fight it again. Sold more than 10, less than 15 copies, and that´s because it was 19,99 from the start. As i said before, get it for free or pass it.

Mini ninjas is actually a good game... but for kids. I regret having rented it. But kids will have a blast, because even if its not a hard game, it dosent treat kids like idiots either.

@maykissthebride
I got over excited and posted that when I saw that other list, someone said it was good. I'll remove it, really should remove my posts in this thread. ^^"

scruffybunny said:
@maykissthebride
I got over excited and posted that when I saw that other list, someone said it was good. I'll remove it, really should remove my posts in this thread. ^^"

hey, you making me feel guilty

maykissthebride said:
scruffybunny said:
@maykissthebride

hey, you making me feel guilty

I realized my falacy there ahem, i.e don't talk about games I haven't played, especially on a recommendation type thread. Why you feeling guilty, who are you, Mr.Sensitive? heheheh! :>

Around the Network
Jaos said:
Please include Toki Tori. It´s the most fun logic game I ever played.

I 2nd this.

Also, Deadly Creatures, Rune Factory Frontier & ExciteBots

I'm playing the demo of the Wiiware Bit.Trip Beat and its just awesome, like wow!