By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - aonuma : zelda st best zelda ever

Based on my love affair with Phantom Hourglass....

I'm ready to believe. We'll see.

Around the Network

The story looks to be the best of the series, the gameplay seems to be great, the style is good, but one very important thing it is missing out on is a full-blown over-world. While I expect the tracks to be fun, I need my overworld for exploration, and when it isn't there I will be sad. :( Still it looks like it will be the best Handheld Zelda, and I will sure love it.

I'm sure this will be a great game, and I'm almost positive I'll like it more than Phantom Hourglass, but to be quite honest I don't feel hopeful that this will even reach my Top 5 Zelda-games. But, hey, maybe. Claiming #1 is nigh impossible, though, but it's nice to see he has such faith in the game. Makes me even more excited for it.

Sorry, Aonuma... but Ocarina of Time is still as good as I think it is, and you're not convincing me of otherwise!

I'm in the process of beating Phantom Hourglass, so far it's only so-so (my first handheld Zelda). It's playing way too slow for me, between dungeon repeats and sailing around in waters (argh, damn timesinks). I really hope they've gotten rid of some of this in the next.

c0rd said:

Sorry, Aonuma... but Ocarina of Time is still as good as I think it is, and you're not convincing me of otherwise!

I'm in the process of beating Phantom Hourglass, so far it's only so-so (my first handheld Zelda). It's playing way too slow for me, between dungeon repeats and sailing around in waters (argh, damn timesinks). I really hope they've gotten rid of some of this in the next.

Well, there is an equivalent ot the Temple of the Ocean King, but you can skip any part of it that you've already done if that tickles your fancy.

Around the Network

Ah, if Aonuma really means that, then I really can't wait. This should be awesome

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

I personally liked doing the Temple of the Ocean King over and over again, for some reason. It's probably because I'm a NASCAR fan and like to beat my previous times when it comes to just about everything.