By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox and Nintendo Loyalist's, How Does it Feel to See Sony and their.......

.......Playstation in Third place.

I for one love it. FINALLY! Sony and their Playstation are where they belong, in third place, why do I feel that way?

I feel that way because I believe that the company that innovates the most should be in first place, this generation it was Nintendo.

and then Microsoft with their Online service.

Sony in my eyes have never bought any innovation to the gaming industry, not that it is their fault they are a hardware company, but, Sony has always acted like they were the best thing to come to the gaming industry, when they clearly are NOT, if you disagree with me, show me where Sony has innovated.

DISCUSS AWAY.

Around the Network

i totally agree with this lol (even though this thread will go horribly wrong)

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

I'll be honest, initially I was ecstatic to see the PS3 at 5 million units sold and the 360/Wii at about 13 million. Back then, I was a younger, more naive person though.

Now, I couldn't care less.

Pixel Art can be fun.

are u nuts saying Sony never innovates?

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Jeronimo66 said:

Sony in my eyes have never bought any innovation to the gaming industry.

Biggest fail I've seen in a while, I can clearly elaborate in how they are innovating the industry.

What has Microsoft done apart from it's online services?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Having FF exclusive titles,GT5,Uncharted 2,Killzone 2,God of War 3,MGS 4,PSN on the PlayStation 3 is enough for me to consider the console the best this generation.

I don't see satisfaction in seeing the competitors fail, more than i have satisfaction in Nintendo's success.

None of the consoles deserve failure, at least in this generation.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The way Sony has innovated?

Well... They are the ones who made gaming "mainstream"... With PSone and PS2

Mr Khan said:

I don't see satisfaction in seeing the competitors fail, more than i have satisfaction in Nintendo's success.

None of the consoles deserve failure, at least in this generation.

This basically except with Microsoft

"In other news, Devil May Cry 4 and Resident Evil 5 are out for the Xbox 360. Final Fantasy 13, Tekken 6 and Metal Gear Solid: Rising are on the way. Sony Fanboys are feeling hurt about all this, LOLZ."

I can clearly see who your aligned to, FANBOY!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."