By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Windows 7 sales - good / bad?

Yeah, hopefully good enough to cover the obvious losses the 360 sink hole causes them.

Getting it out of the way before one of them lot says something similar.

Around the Network

@lord...

oooooo, well in there.

I'm not really here!

It deserves amazing sales, I mean common, Vista was probably the biggest fail in software this decade.

I'm not on MS's side concerning the 360 but i'm using Windows 7 on my laptop and i have to say that i'm completely satisfied with it!

Favourite Games:

PS: Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII. PS2: Resident Evil 4, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 4, Soul Calibur III. PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2, Mototstorm PR, God of War III, Modern Warfare 2. Xbox: Suteki, Fatal Frame II DC, Jade Empire. 360: Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Dead or Alive 4.

Of course it is success sales wise because MS has basically monopoly in OS market. I am not saying that it is bad OS (a lot better than Vista) but this question had pretty obvious answer.

Around the Network

however if a apple laptop/pc is ever below $800, then we might have some concern

Does make you wonder if Apple should start to think about dropping their premium price tags to gain market share.

@lord

wouldn't make much difference unless it was a dramatic drop.

I'm not really here!

^^If apple does make a laptop for under $800, Microsoft is done, apple has 90% of the $1000 dollars and over laptops/pc market share

@rafichamp

90% of the over $1000 laptop pc share? really?

I'm not really here!