Wait. Theres a black guy with an afro? O_o

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Fab_GS said:

The intro

Pretty. But the musi was neh

o_O No way, are you cereal? Mind = blowed. This is new information to me!

--okey - yes actually, at this point everything is up. I got the ending spoiled 4 me by some nub 48 hours b4 it released!!!

The HD version of the intro (PLAY IT on HD)

marciosmg said:
Fab_GS said:

Pretty. But the musi was neh

Check the first page of this thread.

Around the Network

so what does the FF14 tag means in this posting from PLAY ASIA

I'm watching 2 different FF13 live streams right now. I dont care if I'm spoiling it for myself. I'm just so happy the game is finally reality!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
I'm watching 2 different FF13 live streams right now. I dont care if I'm spoiling it for myself. I'm just so happy the game is finally reality!

where?

quote me and send the links

BTW, the intro music was meh...looks like they'll never surpass liberi fatali. My whole family has learnt the song thanks to me lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Pristine20 said:

where?

quote me and send the links

http://www.justin.tv/salome53

http://www.justin.tv/hamatea

There ya go