By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

lestatdark said:
Great questions darth, so here is my input.

1. Will fang be with us throughout the whole game, or will she "betray" us?

I think that she's working towards her own personal goals, rather than playing sides.

2. Will fang form a romantic relationship with Snow? -> Probably because Snow is the only Cool FF Male in FFXIII outside of Yaag. But unless Yaag is a party member people wont stop. It also doesn't help that Serah looks likes like a child

Why does every FF13 end up as a potential lover for Snow? :P Poor Serah...

3. Are Vanille & Fang actually sisters?

I guess "Oerba" can be a sort of tribe or specific characteristic of Pulse's people, so it's difficult for them being actual sisters (Plus they don't look anything alike)

4. Will you be using fang when you play FF13?

I don't know, so far my main party is going to be Lightning, Snow and Vanille :P But as it was said that the characters that you'll control throughout the game are going to change, I guess we'll end up using Fang.

5. Will bahamut's plane/flying form be your favorite GESTALT mode out of all the summons?

So far no GESTALT is cooler than Alexander's uber hyper mega super fortress of doom XD

6. Will Fang's & Lightning's partnership be a legendary one?

Don't know, probably they'll have more interaction than we know so far.

7. Why does Fang have two l'cie marks? Is one of them just a tatoo, or is she a cocoon & pulse l'cie? (which would be a terrible thing)

As I said, she's working for her own personal goals, and if that means working for both sides rather than picking one and staying loyal to one or the other, I think Fang is the character to simbolize it.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

FFXIII TV commercial :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRWd93PcNWI

UPD :

FFXIII Elixir TV CM :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeTqFoUQvDM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N4JeazM1kE

Only 15 seconds ? I expected huge marketing of epic proportions !

@Shadowsoldier

Probably she looks like a child, but there are some women in their 20's who look like they are underage as well :P Also, I may be mistaken, but isn't Serah only 3 years younger than Lightning?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:

Only 15 seconds ? I expected huge marketing of epic proportions !

Are you kidding? That's the most epic 15 second videogame commercial I've seen!

Around the Network

shiva looking erotic as always..

Is there going to be Limit Breaks in Final Fantasy 13 (or something similar to Limit Breaks)?

OMFG THE COMMERCIAL IS SO AMAZING!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

nice Ad. :)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Amazing advert, and there is still a month left too!

There will be bigger and better adverts when the game gets closer to release