By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ‘New Moon’ Shatters Opening Day Record

i heard from a male friend tomorrow that New Moon is actually pretty good. He said it was better than the first one, and the only thing that ruined the experience was the bunch of folk on either side of the cinema who kept shouting "Edward" and "Jacob" at each other

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
i heard from a male friend tomorrow that New Moon is actually pretty good.

You have a time machine? Can I borrow it?

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
The Twishite saga sucks donkey balls !
First twishite, now new moan ? This is depressing.

Twishite fans are extremely annoying, popping up on every single music video on youtube saying how the particular song would be awesome for "twishite"
Its probably the worst movie I have seen in recent times. Horrible dialouge. Horrible concept and utter LAMENESS.

DIE TWISHITE ! DIE !

If I was Edward, I would eat Bella and rape her dead body.

NEW MOAN SUCK DONKEY TESTICLES !

how the fuck are you going to manage that???

--OkeyDokey-- said:
trashleg said:

hahaha.. took me a while to get what you meant by that.

>.<

i meant "this morning". shut up im still sleepy lol.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
--OkeyDokey-- said:
trashleg said:

The  movieis pretty good,way better then the first one, sure there are some bad lines but overall it a huge improvement, people really need to understand that this film is targeted at the female audience.

Like I said before New Moon is the "boring" boook out of them all.

Eclipse on the other hand, that is a movie(book) with alot promise.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
iBlah said:

Twishite fans are extremely annoying, popping up on every single music video on youtube saying how the particular song would be awesome for "twishite"
Its probably the worst movie I have seen in recent times. Horrible dialouge. Horrible concept and utter LAMENESS.

DIE TWISHITE ! DIE !

He's a vampire right ?

If that doesn't get any special priviledges, I'll shit out the dead body first.

This is the greatest thing related to anything Twilight ever.

http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/2009/11/22/vlog-11-22-09-new-moon/

Just a warning, though - it's kinda long. And epic.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

iBlah said:

DIE TWISHITE ! DIE !

He's a vampire right ?

If that doesn't get any special priviledges, I'll shit out the dead body first.

then you'll eat it?? while your "shit" is still fresh inside??? thats some sick stuff man.

Vampires are maent to be like that, and I'm no Edward unfortunately..

That man doesn't know how to use his powers.

wow, I thought vampires like blood? or maybe their sperms ARE blood? oh jeez, not a pretty sight when they have to do it.